Your data is always secured
At Filetaxonline.in, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the Filetaxonline.in Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a Filetaxonline.in services, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Filetaxonline.in account information.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Filetaxonline.in for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of Filetaxonline.in for promotional or marketing use.
- Filetaxonline.in uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Filetaxonline.in services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our services. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Filetaxonline.in products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with Filetaxonline.in’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Filetaxonline.in. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Filetaxonline.in works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
(i) If Our team has not contacted you or your work is not started or confirmation email is not sent to you on time or for any reason you want to cancel your order prior to getting the confirmation email you can ask for 100% refund.
(ii)However, If you have received a confirmation email or computation from us or want to cancel the order for any reason after starting of work but before completion of work you can ask for 50% refund. If significant time is provided to you then refund amount will vary accordingly.
(iii)All the refunds will be done through “Razor Pay Payment Gateway” Our team will share an Email containing screenshot of Refund issued.
(iv)Management reserves all rights of modification.